Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Strong Angels

There is a type of angel that I call "the strong angels." Others would probably simply call them warrior angels. These are angels who have been trained in the art of war. They are like the Marines. First ones to go into a conflict and they don't leave until everything is completed. I first saw these angels over the campus of Cal State Fullerton. I was given the privilege of seeing them move across the campus as God's angelic army moved into position to take that campus. They came against every demonic stronghold. Over the next year I saw every territorial stronghold and demon come down.

About six months ago I was in the prayer room. I was caught up to heaven and during my time there I was taken into a training room. In this room was a number of strong angels in training. These were ones that had not seen earthly combat before but were being prepared to be sent there. I knew that God was preparing something new on this earth if He needed to send more of His warriors to accomplish it.

A few weeks ago during one of our conferences my eyes were opened and I saw a great angelic host in the place. All around the walls were hundreds of these strong angels. Some of them were battle hardened and had seen centuries & millenniums worth of combat on this earth like the ones I had seen at Cal State Fullerton. Other angels were fresh recruits with their training complete. They had come into our meeting to observe our intercession and participate in our worship. They joined with us as we worshipped. After some time they then left and went to certain assignments throughout the region.

I write these things not to brag of what I saw. But I write these things so that we will know what God is doing in this hour. We are on the verge of something great. The prophets have been speaking of these days for years. Whether you call it revival, revolution, an outpouring, or an awakening it is something huge. We are getting ready for one of the greatest moves of God in history. We are preparing for a move of God that will usher in Christ's second coming. The angelic hosts know this and are being marshaled for this even as we speak. The enemy has an idea of what is coming and he has been attempting to torment God's people with increasing vengeance. I believe that is why we have abortion- it is simply the enemy trying to kill the prophets and apostles before they can see the light of day. But that is a post for another time.

We must partner with what God is doing. We must ask Him where He is positioning us. Positioning is so important in this season. When we are positioned in God's greater plan we come into partnership with all of the other players. It is then that we come into alignment with His angelic hosts. We can then interact with them and operate alongside of them. They will remove obstacles for us so we do not have to fight but can simply move into a territory and take it for the Kingdom. We can command them to war against spirits so we do not have to fight them. God is bringing us to a higher level of warfare. These revelations are part of that.

No comments: