Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March Newsletter


Matthew Prewett
Missionary to Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA
PO Box 3693
Hollywood, CA 90078
Email: matthewprewett(at)gmail.com

March 2012 Newsletter

This past month:
            One highlight of this past month was a prayer breakfast that I was involved with organizing. This was part of the Saigu campaign that I am involved with that is commemorating the LA riots. We saw bridges made as Korean, Black, White, and Latino pastors all gathered. We still have a long way to full reconciliation and unity but major inroads are being made.
            My times in the prayer room have been incredible. Some powerful times as God is building a unity between the prayer and worship leaders. There is a power that can come when the two come together as one and allow the Spirit to freely flow in prayer and song. Continue to pray that God will send more worship leaders to Radiance.
            I have also been spending a lot more time writing what God has been showing and speaking to me. I write some of it on my blog that you can visit at: http://wherethestreams.blogspot.com
           
March Happenings:
            I’m launching an inner healing service at Radiance. We are calling it Destiny Nights and it is a time of worship, teaching on who we are in Christ, our destiny in the kingdom, and prayer for those who come. I am basing the teaching around the verse you will know the truth and the truth shall set you free. As we receive revelation of who we truly are in Christ the lies that we have accepted can be broken off.
            On March 15th there is going to be an event called TheCry Hollywood. Thousands of intercessors from across North America are going to come and sow prayer into the city. It is going to be a time of blessing Hollywood and praying forth God’s heart for the city. I encourage any of you to come if at all possible. I am involved with the prayer team leading up to the event and Radiance is one of the main partner organizations behind the administration of the event. You can check it out at: www.thecryhollywood.com
           
Prayer Needs:
            I appreciate all of your prayers. I feel them as God has given me such a supernatural faith during this time. God is so good and I wish there was space here for me to share everything that He is doing. Please be praying for the Saigu campaign, the Destiny Night service, and the prophetic ministry that we want to launch. Also be praying for the internship that we will be hosting this summer for college-aged students.

Financial Needs:
            I’m still a ways from reaching my complete support goal and am in need of monthly supporters. While one-time gifts are wonderful, and greatly appreciated, monthly support helps me with budgeting, etc. If God leads you to give either in monthly (let me know) or one time gift you can mail checks (put my name in the memo line) to:
Radiance International
6121 Sunset Blvd, Studio 205T Hollywood, CA  90028

For on-line giving please contact me and I can give you directions for that. 

No comments: