Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Year of the Campus

God is stirring things up once again on the university campuses of North America. We are seeing the stirring of a mighty revival and a harvest of souls the likes that has not been seen before. Most revivals and moves of God throughout history have come through the young people.

I am seeing more and more men and women of God turning their eyes towards the campuses during this time. God has placed me back on the campus for this coming year- I have not been involved on the campus since I was a student. I am seeing such a charged atmosphere and an increased unity within the university prayer movement. I'm seeing the spiritual climates over the campuses shift. As I write this I am sitting at Cal State Fullerton, my alma mater. I have not set foot on this campus in almost two years. I feel such a mighty harvest ready to erupt from this place- and I know that there are many other campuses in the same position.

I feel the Lord saying that He is going to reveal the heart of the Father to the lost. We are going to see radical demonstrations of Father's love through signs and wonders. Many will come to Christ as they see that they can have an intimate relationship with the Father God. We are going to see many of God's people step out in faith as there will be a new move of power evangelism. No longer will evangelism be done in the word only. It will be accomplished through word and deed. We are seeing a marrying of the word and the Spirit.

I see more and more open-air demonstrations. I see open-air worship becoming commonplace. As the saints gather to worship they will release Father's love. They will create portals of God's Presence. The darkest places will become places of great light and freedom. The spirit of death will be broken and voices of life raised up in its place.

We are seeing heaven invade the campus. As we see this heavenly invasion we will see a harvest of souls. This initial harvest will simply be a first fruits and will lead to an even mightier harvest. I see international students coming to Christ and going back to their home countries to release transformation.

This is a move that will carry the prayer DNA of the Moravians, the simplicity and passion of the Jesus People, the cultural transformation of the 1st and 2nd Great Awakenings, the power of the Healing Revivals, and the purity of Peter and Paul. We will see stadiums filled because the college quads will not be able to hold this move of God. This move upon the campuses is a major component of the end-time revival. I believe that many of the end-time generals will receive their salvation, baptism, and training upon the campuses. This is a wave that will serve to usher in an even greater outpouring. We will see the harvesters arise!

No comments: