Sunday, December 16, 2012

End of Year Partnership Needs


Can you believe 2012 is almost over? I can't believe it either... January 2012 seems like such a short time ago, yet so much has happened in this past year. In my last newsletter I gave an overview of everything that I am currently doing as a staff member with Radiance International Ministries. You can click over here to read it if you haven't already.

A few highlights of this past year:

I was able to be a part of the intercession team for TheCry Hollywood in which thousands of Christians from across the world gathered, in the Gibson Amphitheater, at Universal Studios to pray and bless Hollywood. This was a powerful time in which we cried out for Hollywood's true destiny to come forth and to repent, on behalf of the Church, abandoning our call to stand with Hollywood. The community of Hollywood was originally founded by a Christian to be an oasis of purity and the early filmmakers reflected Judeo-Christian values. God is calling Hollywood back to be that star to the nations and reveal His glory throughout the earth.

I was also part of the Saigu Campaign commemorating the 20th Anniversary of the LA riots. This was a great opportunity and I believe that we had some breakthrough as communities came together and attempted reconciliation.

This summer we had our very first training school here at the house of prayer and we had over 30 students gather for an intensive six week internship. We are still hearing testimonies of the breakthrough and equipping that we received during those six weeks.

In September we had our annual student summit for Movement 133. Over ninety students from about twenty different schools all gathered for a time of strategy and vision casting as we sought God's will for this school year. This is truly the year of the campus and we are seeing great things happen. Schools that never had a solid prayer meeting now have over a dozen students gathering weekly to pray and seek spiritual breakthrough on their campus. Other schools are seeing the fruit of years of intercession after not experiencing anything. Students are being delivered from demonic influences, others are coming to Christ for the first time. There is a mighty stirring on the campuses and this is just the beginning of the beginning.

Here in Hollywood we are seeing more and more singers, artists, musicians, and dancers coming into the house of prayer. All of the creative arts are now being expressed and used to bring the Lord worship and honor here in His house. We will be having a worship and creative arts school this January thru February to invest into the creatives within our city. I am blown away by seeing the creatives come into our house and to see their hearts. God is truly raising up a new breed of those who put God first and care nothing about their own glory.

God is doing great things and 2013 will be even better. My ministry is only possible due to the financial partnership with people like you. Would you please prayerfully consider partnering with me with an end of year tax deductible gift? I am also in need of those who can commit to a monthly partnership as well. And most of all, I covet your prayers.

Click here for a short video of 2012 highlights from our house of prayer that we produced for our end of year banquet.


One-time Needs
The end of the year gives many the opportunity to sow one time gifts for tax purposes. I am in need of approximately $3300 to cover end of year expenses as well as some other expenses so that I might start 2013 in the black. I am also trying to raise an additional amount of approximately $1000 to fund several ministry trips that I hope to make during 2013.

Other needs:
-Full-size foam mattress topper
-Gas cards
-Gift cards to Target, Ross, Amazon,
-External USB hard drive (one that doesn't require a power cable)

My mailing address is:
Matthew Prewett
PO Box 3693
Hollywood, CA 90078

If you wish your gift to be tax-deductible then please make your check out to Radiance International and put my name in the memo line. If you wish to give via credit card then you can go to our website and use our paypal link. Please put my name in the special instructions so that it will be directed towards me. If you would prefer for our accountant to contact you to run your card then please forward me your contact info so that I might have our accountant get in contact with you.


Monthly Partnership
As a full-time missionary, monthly partners enable me to focus on my ministry. I currently have a part-time sales job to supplement my income which helps but is challenging at the same time due to the amount of time I spend in ministry. Monthly partnerships enable me to better budget as well as maximize the time I spend in the prayer room, on the campus, and other ministry endeavors. Would you consider making a monthly commitment of $25, $50, $100 or any other amount? Most of my partners choose to have an automatic debit utilizing their credit card or checking account. If you can partner with me in this way then please reply to me and I can reply with logistics to set up monthly giving. All donations are completely tax-deductible.


No comments: