Thursday, December 19, 2013

Invest in Israel

One of the things that God has gifted me in is the ability to discern the financial markets. I was able to fund most of my college career with the profits that I made in the stock market. Currently I don't have the funds to invest but still monitor what is happening within the financial markets and from time to time give advice to close family members. Recently the Lord impressed on me the importance of investing in Israel.

Now this is interesting as I rarely receive a prophetic word about an investment. But this is something that was burning in my spirit as something that the body of Christ should do. Now I had no idea of whether this was a good investment or not but after some research I found that Israel is a growing economy with great investment opportunities.

Israel has more companies on the American stock exchanges than any other foreign country besides China. They are a nation of innovation and are the home of amazing scientific minds. They are also the home of great natural resources that are just beginning to be discovered.

With any investment you need to enter into it with discernment and wisdom. Seek the advice of your financial planner. My Dad's investment broker confirmed that Israel is a great nation to invest in and recommended two different mutual funds that are comprised of Israeli companies. There are other investment opportunities as well.

But more than the mere investment opportunity is the blessing that will come when we sow into Israel. God has spoken that the wealth of the world will come from afar into Israel. By investing in Israel, if we are able to, we are committing a prophetic act. Furthermore, we are blessing the economy of Israel by investing into it.

If you have a retirement account or if you currently invest then I highly suggest that you look into the possibility of investing in Israel. But as with all investments enter into it with wisdom.

No comments: