Monday, January 9, 2012

January Newsletter


The following is my January Newsletter. If you want to be on my email list of prayer and financial supporters then message me your email.

Matthew Prewett
Missionary to Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA
PO Box 3693
Hollywood, CA 90078
Email: matthewprewett(at)gmail.com

January 2012 Newsletter

My first week:
            I have just started my first week as a full-time missionary in the house of prayer. It has been an awesome time of transition as I am easing into my responsibilities here. Right now I am focusing on my prayer sets and developing a partnership with the worship leaders on those sets. God is good and has been moving powerfully in these prayer times.
            I’m also heading up our marketing and communications department, which right now, consists of mainly just me and a couple of volunteers who run our website.
            Another endeavor that I started this week is working with the Saigu Campaign. The Saigu Campaign is raising awareness of the LA Riots and seeking to bring about healing and reconciliation as we approach the 20th anniversary this April. Radiance International has partnered with them to provide prayer support throughout the campaign.
            In these next few weeks we are going to be launching our healing rooms and prophetic rooms for those who are in need of healing prayer and personal prophecy. I am part of a small core that will be spearheading that project along with our street ministry as we take the gospel out of the four walls of the church and onto the crowded sidewalks of Hollywood.

Looking forward to 2012:
            2012 is going to be a great year filled with advancement and victories. I believe that it is a year of restored vision and remembered dreams. Ask God to bring to remembrance His promises that you gave up on. Enter into the celebration of fulfilled promises!
            Another thing that many of God’s people have been talking about is financial breakthrough. Focus on God’s provision during this season. God feeds the ravens and He takes care of everything that we need. Declare breakthrough over your finances. God does not intend for His people to experience lack.

Financial Needs:
Currently I am working part-time. as I am still raising support. I need to raise a team of supporters who can commit to funding me on a monthly basis so that I can focus solely on the ministry at hand. If this is something that you feel led to do then please let me know what amount you can commit to (this is for my tracking purposes and budgeting) and mail any checks (put my name on the memo line) to:

Radiance International
6121 Sunset Blvd, Studio 205T Hollywood, CA  90028

No comments: