Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Scribes of Heaven

Recently as I was communing with the Lord I was reminded of a vision that I had a few years ago. In this vision I was shown a room in the heavenlies. This room was setup as a library with volumes of books on shelves around the room. In the center of the room were rows of tables and chairs. At these tables were seated angels who were writing in books that looked just like the volumes upon the shelves. I was told that these angels were scribes and were recording the exploits of the saints.

Every deed of the saints are recorded in the chronicles of heaven. The history of the Kingdom can all be found there without omission. These are the works of God done through His children. It is the worship of the scribes to record them. Each one of these volumes were recording a different person. Some people had more than one volume because of the size of their ministry. Heaven celebrates at our Kingdom work. I asked if my sins and shortcomings were recorded as well. I was told that they had been covered by the blood of the lamb and are remembered no more. Heaven rejoices in you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Post

Kylie welch said...

I love that vision. I once had a similar vision and it is still very vivid in my memory

AnnieB said...

Love your posts...good to have confirmation on all He has been speaking and bringing into my life these past few years.
I put my life into storage in the UK and moved to a student appt. in Israel to focus on and write the latest script He has commissioned of me. Hard and lonely sometimes but knowing I can't turn back! Totally with this latest post and knowing the blessings of Abraham are mine!
if you like you can check out my 1st novel 'Thief' just published to Amazon for Kindle http://amzn.to/wVtE1z the rest of my projects for reclaiming that Hollywood mountain can be found on my website http://bit.ly/xzuKOR
Would love your prayers!

Smashed Saint said...

Had a related vision of heaven's library in which Jesus took me to one section that had my name on it. It was filled with books; He then pulled out one sheet from the very bottom and said, "this is what u've written so far on earth." at the time I took it to mean literally what I've composed thus far--haha, needless to say i was convicted & blessed at the same time by this encounter. now, reading ur post and also remembering another time with Holy Spirit, during which He showed me something very similar to your scribe vision and told me that "the history books in the library of heaven record a very different history than the history books on earth," I'm realizing those books that were on the shelves with my name inscribed are also...days, events, destiny, etc.

Wow this is very exciting. I'm excited. Let's go saints! Word becoming flesh! Thanks for sharing this vision/encounter Matthew