Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'm moving to Berkeley in two weeks!

In just two short weeks I will be making one of the biggest moves of my life. After spending over nine years in OC & LA I will be moving to Berkeley, CA. During the last few months of 2014 God spoke to me about moving to Berkeley and making it my home base for the next 2-3 years. I will be launching my own ministry organization as well as partnering with a number of ministries and organizations that are already there.

I can't believe that it has been almost a decade here in SoCal. When I moved down here I thought it was merely for school- little did I know that I would fall in love with this region. Since my time in 2005 I have made amazing friendships, served with incredible men and women of God, and have been boot camped by the Holy Spirit. God spoke to me in 2007, as I served in prayer at CSUF, that He would take me from the campus, to cities, to regions, and nations. This is the next step as I learn how to take a region and state for the Glory of God.

In Berkeley I will be coming alongside of those serving on the campus as we launch evangelistic efforts to see a great harvest of souls as was seen in the Jesus People Movement of the '70's. It is my dream to see Sproul Plaza resound with the sound of the gospel and its fountain filled with those getting baptized.

I will also be networking with prayer leaders across the state as we strategize on how to mobilize the millennial generation for strategic level spiritual warfare and intercession. There will be a major focus on the Bay Area and Sacramento.

Along with this is a focus on equipping millennial leaders to be persons of influence in every sector of society and to impact every nation with the hope of Christ.

UC Berkeley is one of the most influential campuses in the world. What happens at Berkeley touches every university in North America. Let the Golden Gate receive her King and may the Light of Heaven be manifest in Berkeley!

No comments: