Monday, August 17, 2009

40th Anniversy of Woodstock

I wrote the following last Saturday after an amazing day. One of the pastors at my church asked me to tag-team with her for the morning session of our retreat. I got to speak for a few minutes and then release the prophetic word of God. It was an incredible time. I got to see many experience breakthrough. I got to see friends that I have been interceding for go to another level in their worship. God is good!


I’m here tonight witnessing the birth of a vision. God has imparted that we have been interceding for months. Over the past few months I have been partnering with God on His vision on reestablishing the tabernacle of David and a birthing of a new sound. I have talked about this previously in my blog post entitled “Dancing to the Unseen Sound.”

Today was the 40th year anniversary of Woodstock. On that day they consecrated the music of a generation to the enemy. This event was opened up with prayer by a Hindu cleric. The event was held in Bethel, NY. Symbolically they went into the house of God and opened up the 2nd heaven with demonic worship. Rebellion and immorailtiy perverted the music of a generation due to what happened at Woodstock.

We are at a kairos moment in this hour. What will be the music of this generation? God wants this generation to ascend and receive the sound of heaven. Today we released this call to this generation. God opened up the heavens and imparted some great things to a new breed of prophetic worship leaders.

These worship leaders will receive the sound of heaven and it will flow through them. It will be birthed in the spirit and birthed in the natural. They won’t need sheet music. Many times they won’t even know what they will play until they start playing. At that moment the sound of heaven will be downloaded to them. As this sound flows forth it will break the atmosphere. These worshippers will carry the open heaven with them. It will be effortless for them. They will carry this sound to the nations. The darkest places on earth will receive this sound and be transformed into places of light.

No comments: